Rest In Peace, Iyabo Ojo” – Kemi Olunloyo Declares Another Severe Threat

The long drawn out battle between renowned journalist Kemi Olunloyo and Veteran actress, Iyabo Ojo may never end as Kemi Olunloyo keeps bringing up new antics, she seems to even take this case more personally than she did her issues with Simi, Chioma and Davido.

Whatever her reason, the fight has definitely gotten out of hand after Kemi Olunloyo’s recent statement.  The mother of one posted on her Instagram and Twitter accounts “RIP Iyabo Ojo, till death do us part”. That’s an intense thing to say. Has Kemi Olunloyo already made plans to carry out this her publicized wish or is she really as sick as Iyabo Ojo claims
On the subject of her being sick. Kemi Olunloyo admitted to suffering from a mental disorder, she called it the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). In her words, she said “I do actually suffer a mental disorder called post traumatic stress disorder. It is however not a mental illness. #ptsd is a flashback of Traumatic events in one’s life. Trauma is not a mental illness. It’s a human experience. Before Iyabo Ojo lied under oath putting me in prison to witness horrors, I have always been very intelligent.

“Most people can’t deal with truth and thus call me words like mentally deranged, mad woman etc. I do not suffer from schizophrenia, depression or bipolar symptoms. What I have is traumatic stress which can ultimately lead to suicide and I don’t want to die now 😢 Pls donate to my medical fund so I can get the help I need. I thank you for all the donations. Pls Continue to Support my medical fund to get treatment at Dubai Healthcare City for #PTSD

View this post on Instagram

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MENTAL ILLNESS AND MENTAL DISORDER😢 @ify274 I do actually suffer a mental disorder called post traumatic stress disorder. It is however not a mental illness. #ptsd is a flashback of Traumatic events in one’s life. Trauma is not a mental illness. It’s a human experience. Before Iyabo Ojo lied under oath putting me in prison to witness horrors, I have always been very intelligent. Most people can’t deal with truth and thus call me words like mentally deranged, mad woman etc. I do not suffer from schizophrenia, depression or bipolar symptoms. What I have is traumatic stress which can ultimately lead to suicide and I don’t want to die now 😢 Pls donate to my medical fund so I can get the help I need. I thank you for all the donations. Pls Continue to Support my medical fund to get treatment at Dubai Healthcare City for #PTSD Donate: 3020832750 First Bank of NIGERIA PayPal hnnafricanews@live.com GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/help-kemi-olunloyo-fight-ptsd . . Thank you to everyone. #kemitalkswellness🏥⚕💉 #KemiOlunloyo #drkemi
A post shared by Dr Kemi Olunloyo Pharm.D (@kemiolunloyo) on May 31, 2019 at 11:45pm PDT

She also said that she battles  with daily suicidal thoughts , all because of the pains actress Iyabo Ojo inflicted on her. The controversial journalist has been alleging for a long time now that the actress was behind her ordeal and her incarceration at a Nigerian prison.
Image result for iyabo ojo kemi olunloyo
She said even though she might have forgiven the actress, but she will never forget what she made her pass through.
In her words ““#IyaboOjo caused me to suffer helplessness, guilt, shame, self-blame for being an investigative journalist helping people, feeling shut-down, dissociated, avoiding people, places or situations, quick to anger and moodiness or irritability, fearfulness, Nightmares/Reliving the trauma, startle response when I hear loud noises or unexpected situations, Anxiety or Depression.I have social relationship difficulties, difficulty with short-term memory and a lost sense of purpose and a bereaved sense of self. This is why I have SUICIDAL thoughts to END IT with no money to treat. Imagine no meds work except a sedative that makes my eyes sleep15 hrs/daily side effect blinking 150 X/min. My GOD IS AWAKE.” she wrote on Instagram

Is Kemi Olunloyo really sick or is there more to her threats. Share your thoughts in the comment section below
Rest In Peace, Iyabo Ojo” – Kemi Olunloyo Declares Another Severe Threat Rest In Peace, Iyabo Ojo” – Kemi Olunloyo Declares Another Severe Threat Reviewed by Temitope oladapo on June 07, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.