Widow of Late Credit Switch CEO Gives Chilling Account Of Husband’s Murder By Cook


The widow of the late Credit Switch CEO, Mr Opeyemi Bademosi, Mrs Ebunoluwa Bademosi, has affirmed before a Lagos State High Court, Igbosere, on how a Togolese cook slaughtered her significant other.

The widow charged 22-year-old Togolese cook, Sunday Anani, of killing her significant other three days after he was utilized to work for the family, Sunnewsonline reports

The observer told Justice Mobolanle Okikiolu-Ighile that she got to the bank at precisely 8:05am.

She stated:

"I left the bank and drove through Bourdillon and returned home; the security man opened the entryway and I drove in and experienced the kitchen way to get entrance into the structure, through the kitchen entryway, yet it was bolted. I thumped severally, approaching the litigant, he didn't react; my significant other's room and the kitchen entryway was a separation. So I felt he should accomplish something for him, so I sat tight by the kitchen entryway for some time.

"While I was pausing, I got a call from my sister in Ibadan and we represented around 5-6 minutes. Sooner or later, I drew out my telephone from my pack and called my significant other; at that point I understood that the telephone was being picked, however kept quiet. I called him twice and it was something very similar. It was indicating minutes checking however no one was talking. At that arrange, I chose to go through the front entryway, considering in the event that I arrived, there would be someone at the entryway yet when I got to the front entryway, I understood that the entryway was left slightly open," the observer expressed.

Affirming further, Mrs Bademosi stated:

"I entered the condo; when I got in, I gazed upward and saw blood streaming out, from my significant other's room; I couldn't enter on the grounds that the entryway was somewhat shut however I could see his body lying on the floor and on the grounds that I didn't know of what could be going on inside, the room, I came up short on the structure and began shouting, calling neighbors for assistance; several individuals came. I instructed them to go up and watch that something was going on, that I din't recognize what precisely it was."

The widow included that, she later hurried to asked the security man at the entryway:

'Where is that person that oga brought into the house?' What is going on?' 'Who is inside the house?'"

She said the security educated her that the litigant had revealed to him that he was sent on an errand.

"Promptly individuals began coming, my nearby neighbors and her driver were going upstairs and I tailed them however I remained at a separation and they turned out and said he is gone (my better half is gone) and the respondent was not inside the house; at that point I go out," she described.

The observer further stated:

"When I woke up, I saw a group around me; inside the house, my significant other's cadaver was resting there, yet they later took me ground floor.

"The police came and took his cadaver in an emergency vehicle, and he was covered on November 21, 2018."
Widow of Late Credit Switch CEO Gives Chilling Account Of Husband’s Murder By Cook Widow of Late Credit Switch CEO Gives Chilling Account Of Husband’s Murder By Cook Reviewed by Temitope oladapo on May 22, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.