Regina Daniels’ Finally Speaks About Her Father Denies Barrister Jude Ojeogwu


Recently hitched on-screen character, Regina Daniels has at long last spoken about her dad, saying she knows who her genuine Daddy is and not one Barrister, Jude Ojeogwu.

"Every Dick and Harry claiming to be my father.. That is if i have one. Yo! I kmow who my father is..” Regina Daniels wrote on Social media..



Regina Daniels

In the interim find beneath, a passage of Barr. Jude Ojeogwu's meeting with Vanguard, distributed today, May 30.

In a restrictive visit with E-Daily, the entertainer's dad, Barrister Jude Ojeogwu uncovered how Regina and her two siblings, misdirected him into trusting that there was no sentiment among her and Ned Nwoko.

"I welcomed Regina to my home where I live in Lagos; (I can't uncover the area of my home right now for security reasons); she went to my home with her kin (Lawrence and Samuel Ojeogwu) and I inquired as to whether all I've been hearing is genuine in light of the fact that I needed to recognize what was really going on. She 'Daddy, nothing is going on.' I asked my first child, her sibling, Lawrence Ojeogwu, a similar inquiry and he additionally said nothing was going on. I at that point asked my other child, Samuel, a similar inquiry, he also said something very similar, 'Daddy nothing is going on'. I said alright, would it be a good idea for us to now say the sum total of what that I've been hearing and seeing is increasingly similar to a motion picture? What's more, they said 'Yes'.

In any case, I exhorted that in the event that she needs to get hitched to an elderly person, she (Regina) ought not overlook that very soon she (Regina Daniels) would turn into a widow. In any case, that on the off chance that she is getting hitched to a man like her age mate, of the reason, turning into a widow would be a long way from her (Regina Daniels). That was the place we completed the discourse about her marriage. I went further to get some information about her instruction since I used to visit her in her school, Igbinedion University. She said she has plans of making a trip to Dubai for her examinations. I asked her what was in Dubai if not Arabic; that she ought to consider going to Havard or Oxford University", he said.

He included that when recordings of the entertainer's introduction service into 'Otu Odu' surfaced on the web and that of the conventional function, he was compelled to at long last talk."
Regina Daniels’ Finally Speaks About Her Father Denies Barrister Jude Ojeogwu Regina Daniels’ Finally Speaks About Her Father Denies Barrister Jude Ojeogwu Reviewed by Temitope oladapo on May 30, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.