Timaya Answers Fan Asking To Clean His Home For N10k Monthly


Vocalist, Timaya took to his Instagram page to share a video talking on the intensity of the tongue. A fan took to his remark area asking the artist for house keeping work.

He composed; To simply dey clean your home, dey gimme 10k consistently."

The previous plantain merchant answered him saying; "That is not what you are made for. Prepare to stun the world and talk significance into your life."

See screen capture underneath;


Timaya imparted his insight about the capture of Naira Marley. As per him, Naira Marley 'talked' his 'capture' into reality, in light of the fact that as indicated by him, the tongue has control.

In his words;

"I am only somewhere down in my considerations, what do I know? Have you seen that everybody that has really ang about death, all things considered, has kicked the bucket. Beginning from Biggie, 2pac, XXX, even to my sibling, Dagrin… and I'm simply contemplating this my sibling, Naira Marley… In that "Am I a Yahoo Boy" Video.. No lack of regard to anybody gracious.. He was captured.. also, in actuality, he got captured."

What am I saying? I think the things we state to ourselves.. The tongue has powers, watch what you state. The sort of words you use, whatever.. The tongue has powers. Since this life is profound.

Watch the video here.
Timaya Answers Fan Asking To Clean His Home For N10k Monthly Timaya Answers Fan Asking To Clean His Home For N10k Monthly Reviewed by Temitope oladapo on May 18, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.