I’m Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex – Ghanaian Actress, Purfcie Conna


Maturing Ghanaian on-screen character, Purfcie Conna who once told Potpourri in a meeting that she's alright with intimate moments has dropped what sounds like a disappointment to that announcement by posting an image of herself on Instagram with an enigmatic subtitle: "Being a virgin hasn't been simple for me, enticements all over the place".

It more likely than not been a joke given the way that the young lady who passes by the name @redconna on Instagram once set the online life on fire with her erotically curvaceous pictures which hit top inquiry on the Instagram seek segment. However, she had went with the post with no amusing emoticon, which means she was in effect dead genuine.

However under 5 individuals out of the more than 200 who reacted trusted she was on the dimension.

"This kind of bum, virgin? It resembles saying Tonto Dikeh has never given a head. Completely unimaginable," one respondent added puzzled. As were many, making reference to her surprising shape that she couldn't have kept it taken care of every one of these years with that sort of body.

However, she was as a rule dead genuine. In a private talk with Potpourri she adhered to her weapon and kept to her announcement.

"Indeed, I'm a virgin. I realize individuals don't trust it however it's valid. I have never had intercourse. I simply don't do it," she expressed insistently.

At the point when asked how she has been adapting to sweethearts who clearly would need to see past the fine face and the executioner bends.

She stated: " That's the reason I said the allurements are all over the place. Be that as it may, the genuine ones remain, not as a result of sex. You can say I joined religion to it since Bible astute ,God said we shouldn't engage in sexual relations before marriage. What's more, that is my strategy till I wed."
I’m Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex – Ghanaian Actress, Purfcie Conna I’m Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex – Ghanaian Actress, Purfcie Conna Reviewed by Temitope oladapo on May 26, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.