“I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly” – Actress, Dayo Amusa


Gifted Nollywood entertainer, Dayo Amusa is somewhat nostalgic as she shares 16-years of age return photographs of herself on the gram.

Sharing the photographs, the entertainer uncovers she was continually feeling like a young lady from purchasing and selling okirika.

She said she was purchasing Okirika first grade on Mondays, Wednesday and Friday at Tejuosho market to wash and take to class (Mapoly) to sell.



She wrote,
This pictures reminds me of my very 1st time on a movie set. 16yrs ago to be precise!!! I walk In feeling like the biggest girl. Of course I guess I was. It reminds me of the days I started my hustle & struggle of buying & selling. The days of buying Okirika 1st grade on Mondays, Wednesday & Friday at Tejuosho market to wash & take to school (Mapoly) to resell. The days of buying gold jewelry (Tiny Blade, Small dolphin 🐬 & fish 🐟 pendant) from Adamu & Bagudu in Tejuosho to sell in school. So! I don dey fix nails since then sef😀
#tbt
Everyone Has A Story To Tell Trust Me!!! Today isn’t the day to tell mine though. Definitely Someday”
See photo below
“I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly” – Actress, Dayo Amusa “I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly” – Actress, Dayo Amusa Reviewed by Temitope oladapo on May 17, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.