I Need To Fornicate Aggressively Because I’m Stressed – Eniola Badmus


Nollywood on-screen character, Eniola Badmus, who is worried, has through her Snapchat unveiled what she needs to ease her pressure.

The entertainer said she needs to have sex forcefully to mitigate herself of the pressure.

The veteran entertainer deplored the dimension of her pressure, utilizing tears emoticon to express her agony.

"Am so stressed😩 I have to have fornicate aggressively," she said.


The plus-sized actress however failed to reveal the identity of the man who is going to cure her of the stress which requires fornication.
Let’s hope before the end of today, the actress would have been cured of her stress.

I Need To Fornicate Aggressively Because I’m Stressed – Eniola Badmus I Need To Fornicate Aggressively Because I’m Stressed – Eniola Badmus Reviewed by Temitope oladapo on May 21, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.