HYPEMAMA Exclusive Interview With JAMES OGO - OLUWA



Here comes the Hotfrom9ja.com exclusive interview with JAMES OGO - OLUWA talented  Gospel Artiste
check out below 




HYPEMAMA >>>  Good evening guest 👌

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Good evening everyone 😀

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> I am James Ogo-Oluwa

HYPEMAMA >>>  Can we get to know your real name ?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA >>>  I am James Ogo-Oluwa Osinowo. Osinowo is my last name. James Ogo-Oluwa are my first and middle names

HYPEMAMA >>>  Who is James Ogo-oluwa in few words?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> James Ogo-Oluwa is a Christian believer. A qualified accountant by profession. A graduate of Accounting from the University of Lagos. James Ogo-Oluwa is a cool and calm individual.

HYPEMAMA >>> Okay, you are an accountant by profession!
So what brought you to the music industry?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  I have a burning passion in my heart to lead and sing the praises of Jehovah. I have been a praise leader as a student and this I do with 'reckless abandon". It was in the midst of this service, I felt a strong leading by the Spirit of God to do something very special for Jesus through music

HYPEMAMA >>>  Hmmmmm....thats nice. We can say music is just your call to service

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> I have done this for more than 10 years as a student

HYPEMAMA >>>  Now let's talk about the music

HYPEMAMA >>>  How many tracks, singles or albums do you have ?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Exactly! That is God's calling on my life. To praise Him with good music and also lead other believers in praising Him.

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Okay

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Currently, I have a single titled Halleluyah! This a track from my debut album titled Glorious. Album is still a work-in-progress. The official audio for Halleluyah! has since been released. Official video of Halleluyah! will be released exclusively on my YouTube channel, Ogo-Oluwa TV next week by the special grace of God.

HYPEMAMA >>>  Waw🤭!

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Yeah, all glory to God Almighty

HYPEMAMA >>> The song Halleluyah is really a great sound and I so much love it

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Thank you for that remark 😁

HYPEMAMA >>>  How do you get your songs , do you have a song writer ?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Well, like I said earlier, I have been a praise leader right from when I was a student and so, I right, compose and arrange my own songs particularly by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. My focus is specifically on praising God.

HYPEMAMA >>>  Are you under any gospel record label?

How have you been funding the career ?

HYPEMAMA >>> Because music generally needs money both gospel /hippop....
How have you been able to record and shoot a video all your self ?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> I have been through a few situations in life which showed up for me massively and songs of praise happen to be my easiest expression to show my gratitude to God Almighty. You know that feeling when very big alert from a very big rich man hits your bank account, that has been my experience with God Almighty. In fact, that was the reason for Halleluyah! 😁

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> I am not under any gospel record label. I have been funding my gospel music from my savings, the leading of the Holy Spirit and the special grace of God

HYPEMAMA >>>  Bless God

HYPEMAMA >>> Apart from your church have you performed at any occasion/ gathering ?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Yeah, I understand. So much money is needed but God has been faithful. Recording and shooting a gospel music video all by myself has been by the special grace of God and winning wisdom

HYPEMAMA >>> Bless God 🙏

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Yes, before now, I have performed (I won't use the word, 'ministered') at some wedding receptions where I sang strictly gospel songs but with party/celebration vibes

HYPEMAMA >>> Ogo-okuwa what has been the greatest challenge since you started music professionally??

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Well, ever since I started music professionally, greatest challenge has been the shooting of my music video. I have a taste and I also believe my God does not deserve just anything. If I am going to offer Him a sacrifice of praise, it should be my best. But like I pointed out earlier, God has been very faithful in this area of my ministry

HYPEMAMA >>>  And what was the challenge shooting your video ?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> There was need for proper aesthetics but the cost was way above what was budgeted but thank God after some time, that was dealt with and we now have our official gospel music video set for release nest week by the special grace of God

HYPEMAMA >>>  Halleluyah! It really Halleluyah 😀

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Lolz! It's relative and it depends on the revelation one is basking in. I will explain

HYPEMAMA >>> What's your relationship status ?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Well, I'm single

HYPEMAMA >>>  Hmmmm, single and searching ?? 🤪

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> I'm single and patiently trusting God for the best 😊

HYPEMAMA >>>  Okay

HYPEMAMA >>> Since you started , what is that thing that keeps giving you the courage of doing gospel song?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> The Holy Spirit and the passion to be a vessel used by God for His glory. Like Paul in bible times, despite his achievement as a lawyer, he was mightily used by God.

HYPEMAMA >>>  Hmmmm.....thats good

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Thank you 😊

HYPEMAMA >>> Were do you see yourself and the music a year to come ?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  A year to come, by the special grace of God, my team and I would have reeled out so many great and timeless gospel songs.

HYPEMAMA >>> Amen

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Officially, Ogo-Oluwa TV would have become fully operational with more gospel music videos and other inspirational videos of anointed ministers of God to bless lives

HYPEMAMA >>>  Amen

HYPEMAMA >>>  If you are given the privilege to do a song collaboration with a Nigeria gospel artiste ....

Who will that be ??

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  I'd love to do gospel song collaboration with s lot of Nigerian gospel artistes, honestly 😁
HYPEMAMA >>>  You are to choose one ....let's know the artiste you will like to collaborate with

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> These guys are all anointed

HYPEMAMA >>>  Alright

HYPEMAMA >>>  So when should we be expecting your official video ....the visual to the song Halleluyah?

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> If I only have the chance to choose, that will be Mike Abdul; I like his energy 😁😉

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Next week by the special grace of God

HYPEMAMA >>>  Waw 🤭🤭

HYPEMAMA >>>  Can't wait o🕺

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  9am on Saturday 29 June 2019

HYPEMAMA >>>  You will give us your social media handle soon and were we can get the video

HYPEMAMA >>>  But before that

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Okay


HYPEMAMA >>>  Is there any other thing you will like to share with us ....that we haven't discussed

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Yeah, I think.

HYPEMAMA >>>  Share with us sir

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> I'd love to invite everyone to my WhatsApp group. It's for my fans to keep directly in touch

HYPEMAMA >>>  Okay

HYPEMAMA >>>  So kindly drop your social media handles , the watsap link and the Ogo-Oluwa TV link

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> My fan page on IG is @officialogooluwajames

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> WhatsApp link is https://chat.whatsapp.com/HbpfEnyMLpyE8ncwofL2g0

HYPEMAMA >>>  Alright

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  Ogo-Oluwa TV link is
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClLsARc1Bz3To3HgUzCUKDw

HYPEMAMA >>> Here we come to the end of HYPEMAMA MEDIA live chats with our talented gospel artiste JAMES OGO-OLUWA

HYPEMAMA >>> Before we go what do you have to tell those who are also into the gospel music .....

HYPEMAMA >>> An advise in a bit

HYPEMAMA >>> And vote of thanks to the audience

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>> Gospel music is not entertainment. Gospel music is a ministry and the 'copyright owner' of this ministry is the person of the Holy Spirit. I'll sincerely everyone that has been called into gospel music ministry to take it very seriously and always ask for more of the Spirit of God.

HYPEMAMA >>>  Hmmmm.....love this

HYPEMAMA >>> So we come to the end of the chats tonight

JAMES OGO - OLUWA  >>>  This is me specially thanking everyone for taking out their time to be a part of this interview tonight. God bless you 😊

I appreciate you all 🤗

HYPEMAMA >>> Thanks to those who took time to follow the chats .

HYPEMAMA Exclusive Interview With JAMES OGO - OLUWA HYPEMAMA Exclusive Interview With JAMES OGO - OLUWA Reviewed by Temitope oladapo on June 23, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.